Electronic Communications and Consent Agreement
Last Updated: September 8th, 2020
As part of Your use of the Services provided by LoanGlide Inc., We want to ensure you have all the information you need to support Your interactions with Us and effectively manage Your account. We are required by law to give you certain information “in writing”, which means you are entitled to receive it on paper. To increase the efficiency and convenience of Our interactions with you and Our participating Lending Partners and Loan Servicers, We use email and provide electronic documentation and disclosures on Our website, with Your prior consent. In order to continue with the LoanGlide Service, you must consent to electronic communications with Us and receiving electronic disclosures from Us. Your consent applies to the current LoanGlide Service and any future changes to the LoanGlide Service as descried in the Terms of Service. In addition, We need Your general consent to use electronic records and signatures during Our relationship with You.
“LoanGlide”, “We”, “Us”, and “Our” mean LoanGlide Inc., a Delaware corporation and all its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies.
“You” and “Your” means the person giving this consent who uses the LoanGlide Service.
“Communication” means any information that LoanGlide, or its Lending Partners and Loan Servicers, provide to You in writing in connection with Your use of the Services, or any information that You sign or submit or agree to in connection with Your use of the Services.
“Services” means the websites and mobile applications maintained by LoanGlide Inc, to interact with the financial institutions participating on Our platform.
“Lending Partners” means the banks and other entities that participate in the LoanGlide Service and provide consumers loans.
“Loan Servicers” means the entities that collect payments and provide related servicing on behalf of Lending Partners.
1. Method of Electronic Communication
If you choose to use the LoanGlide Services, You will receive disclosures, notices, documents, and information from LoanGlide electronically. All Communications, including any change to this Electronic Communications and Electronic Signatures Policy, will be provided electronically either on Our website or mobile application.
2. Consent to Electronic Delivery
3. Electronic Signatures
- You are voluntarily choosing to sign Your documents on the LoanGlide Service electronically;
- You understand that the documents We present on the Services will replace the use of paper documents;
- You understand and agree that Your electronic signature will bind you to the terms and conditions to the same extent as if you signed Your documents on paper with an ink signature;
- You understand and agree that no certification authority or other third party verification is necessary to validate Your E-Signature and that the lack of such certification or third party verification will not in any way affect the enforceability of Your E-Signature or any resulting contract between you, LoanGlide, a Lending Partner or a Loan Servicer, as applicable; and
- You understand that you have the right to withhold Your consent to the use of electronic documents and signatures, and that You have the right to withdraw Your consent at any time prior to completing the e-sign process. Please be aware, however, that withdrawal of consent may result in the termination of Your access to use the Service.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if Your use of the Services relates to a transaction involving real estate, certain documents must be signed on paper with an ink signature in front of a notary public. We will identify these documents to you, if applicable.
4. Paper Copies
You may request a paper copy of any Communication by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org writing to Us at LoanGlide, Inc. 785 Orchard Dr., Suite 150, Folsom, CA 95630. You acknowledge LoanGlide reserves the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the production and mailing of paper versions of Communications, unless charging a fee is prohibited by applicable law.
5. Hardware and Software Requirements
- A valid working email account.
- Access to a computer, operating system and telecommunications connections to the Internet capable of receiving, uploading, accessing, displaying and either printing or electronically storing Communications.
- Access to a smartphone or similar mobile communications device that is capable of accessing the internet through wi-fi or cellular connections.
- A PDF file reader, like the free Adobe® Acrobat Reader (http://get.adobe.com/reader/).
- Sufficient electronic storage capacity on Your computer’s hard drive or other data storage unit.
We will notify You of any changes to these requirements that create a material risk that You may not be able to access or retain Communications electronically. Continuing to use the Services after receiving notice of the change is reaffirmation of Your consent.
6. Withdrawing Consent
You are free to withdraw Your consent to receive Communications electronically at any time by contacting Us at email@example.com or writing to Us at LoanGlide, Inc. 785 Orchard Dr., Suite 150, Folsom, CA 95630. If you withdraw Your consent, the legal effectiveness, validity and/or enforceability of prior Communications will not be affected. Any withdrawal of Your consent to receive Communications electronically will be effective only after We have a reasonable period of time to process Your withdrawal. You acknowledge that LoanGlide reserves the right to restrict or terminate Your access to the Services if You withdraw Your consent to receive electronic Communications.
7. Text and Data Rates
By using the Services or communicating with LoanGlide or a Provider, you acknowledge that you may incur text or data rates according to your contract with your telecommunications provider.
8. Updating Your Contact Information
You must promptly inform Us of any change in Your contact information (including Your email address and mobile phone number) by contacting Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to Us at LoanGlide, Inc. 785 Orchard Dr., Suite 150, Folsom, CA 95630.
We recommend that You download or print a copy of this Electronic Communications and Electronic Signatures Policy for Your future records.