Last Updated: June 3rd, 2020
“LoanGlide”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” means LoanGlide Inc., a Delaware corporation, and all its related, affiliated or subsidiary companies; and
“You” and “Your”’ means the any natural person using the Services or a small business entity using the Services and any natural person using the Services and acting on the entity’s behalf.
- A description of the personal information We collect and generate;
- A description of how We use Your personal information;
- A summary of who We share personal information with and the context in which it is shared;
- An explanation of how We use online tracking technologies, such as cookies, and Our practices relating to interest-based advertising;
- How We protect Your information;
- How You can communicate Your privacy choices;
- Information for California residents; and
- Other important information.
IF YOU ARE A RESIDENT OF CALIFORNIA, INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY AND PERSONAL INFORMATION RIGHTS IS AVAILABLE AT http://www.loanglide.com/ccpa.html
1. Types of Information We Collect
We collect two basic types of information through the Services – personal information and anonymous information. We also collect location information in connection with Our mobile applications.
“Personal information” refers to information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual, such as information You provide in response to questions on Our forms or applications. Examples may include Your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, Social Security number, date of birth, household income or account information.
“Anonymous information” means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, a particular individual or business entity. Examples may include information about Your Internet browser, information collected through tracking technologies (see “Online Tracking and Advertising” for additional information regarding Our use of tracking technologies), and aggregated or de-identified data.
“Location information” means information that may be collected by certain mobile applications that identifies Your physical location.
Below is a list of the categories of personal information, along with some descriptions and examples, that We may collect or generate when You use the Services:
- Personal Identifiers: This includes first and last name, previous name, address, telephone number, unique personal identifier, and signature;
- Device and Online Identifiers and Related Information: This includes online identifiers, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account user name, mobile/ wireless number, and other device information;
- Demographic Information: This includes date of birth and household income data;
- Financial Information: This includes credit report information, credit scores, bank account number, transaction information (both about Your accounts with Us and any accounts You link to in using the Services), financial account information (including statements and checks) used to validate Your identity, account information about externally linked accounts, account login credentials, household income data, tax documents, and other financial information;
- Government Identifiers: This includes social security number, national identification number, other government-issued identification number, driver’s or operator’s license number, passport number, and copies of government IDs;
- Protected Classification Characteristics: This includes age, national origin, citizenship, nationality, marital status, sex, and veteran or military status; please note that We do not collect information regarding gender identity, gender expression, or sexual orientation unless You provide it to Us in connection with servicing Your account;
- Purchase History: This includes Your purchase history or tendencies;
- Internet, Services, and Network Activity: This includes text messages or emails sent to us, clickstream/online website tracking information, and data related to user activity (e.g., browser visits and cookies or other similar technologies);
- Location Data: We may receive information about Your location and Your mobile device, including a unique identifier for Your device; in addition, in some instances, location information can be derived from Your IP address or through Your wi-fi connection;
- Professional or Employment-Related Information: This includes occupation, title, employer, employment history, and education; and
- Inferences About You: This includes a profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, predispositions, behavior, attitudes and creditworthiness profile.
Although You don’t have to supply any of the personal information We request, We may not be able to provide the Services to You or You may not be able to interact with Our Services if You do not.
2. How We Collect Your Information
Most of the personal information is collected directly from You in connection with Your use of the Services. We may also receive information about You from other online and offline sources, such as credit reporting bureaus and public databases.
If You submit any personal information relating to other people to Us or to Our service providers in connection with the Services, You represent that You have the authority to do so and to permit Us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
We may collect information about Your activity on the Services automatically using tracking technologies, such as cookies, and pixel tags. Definitions for the tracking technologies We use, as well as information regarding how to disable them, are available in the Online Tracking and Advertising section of this Policy.
3. How We Use Information That We Collect
We may use collected information in order to, among other things:
- Provide You with, or evaluate Your eligibility for loans from a financial institution or other loan provider;
- Communicate with You about Your accounts or transactions with Us;
- Consistent with law, provide You with required disclosures, and choices and controls that may be available to You;
- Send You important information regarding the Services, changes to this Policy and/or other similar administrative information;
- Allow You to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions, and to administer such promotions (note that these promotions may contain additional disclosures regarding Our collection and/or use of Your information);
- Send You offers and promotions for Our products and services, or products and services that may be of interest to You;
- Personalize content and experiences on the Services;
- Verify Your identity and/or location (or the identity or location of Your authorized representative) for security, fraud prevention and other risk control purposes;
- Provide You with advertising based on Your activity on the Services and on third-party websites and applications. For additional information regarding Our use of Your information for personalization and tracking, please refer to the Online Tracking and Advertising section of the Policy.
- Optimize or improve Our products and services;
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate Our policies or be illegal;
- Comply with Our legal and regulatory obligations; and
- Enforce Our terms and conditions and otherwise protect Our rights and operations.
4. How We Share Information That We Collect
By accessing the Services, You authorize LoanGlide to disclose Your information to third parties as follows:
- Financial institutions and other loan providers participating in the Services;
- Loan servicing companies, if You are provided a loan by a financial institution or loan provider;
- Credit bureaus and other financial data databases;
- Companies with which We have marketing agreements, including providers of home improvement and health and wellness services, and any affiliates of any such third parties;
- To selected online and offline advertisers, so they can market products and services to You;
- As necessary to comply with the law, regulatory requirements, subpoena or other litigation process, or to enforce any other agreements between You and LoanGlide;
- As directed or authorized by You; or
- As permitted by law without Your consent.
LoanGlide is committed to protecting Your personal information from unauthorized access or use. We will use reasonable organizational, physical, technical and administrative measures to protect personal information within Our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
5. Online Tracking and Advertising
We collect information about Your activity on the Services using tracking technologies. Information collected through tracking technologies is used for many purposes including, for example, to analyze traffic on the Services and on websites or mobile applications of third parties. Examples of the tracking technologies are:
You can choose to have Your device refuse to accept any cookies, and the majority of devices and browsers offer additional privacy settings for cookies. You do this through Your browser settings. Devices and browsers differ, and you will need to check Your device settings or Your browser help menu to learn the correct way to modify Your cookies. If You turn cookies off, You will not have access to many features of the Services that make Your experience more efficient and some of the Services will not function properly. Please note that You will need to manage Your cookie settings for each device and browser that You use.
Location tracking on mobile devices. Certain applications on mobile devices may transmit information to Us about Your location. We may use that information to improve the products and services We provide to You as well as improving Our services generally in Your area.
Other technologies. We may use other technologies, such as the capture of screenshots while You are using the Services, to understand how You navigate and use the Services. This information helps Us to better understand how the Services are used and to improve them.
We may associate this tracking data with any personal information You provide, in which case We will treat it as personal information.
6. Other Information Collected Automatically
Browser or Device Information: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through Your device, such as Your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
Services Information: When You access and use the Services, We and Our third party service providers may track and collect usage data, such as the date and time Your device accesses Our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to Your device.
IP Address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to Your computer by Your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in Our server log files whenever a user accesses the Services, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, helping diagnose server problems and administering the Services.
7. Linked Websites and Mobile Applications
8. Children’s Privacy
The Services are intended for use by businesses and individuals 18 years or age or older. Accordingly, LoanGlide does not knowingly solicit personal information from or market to children under the age of thirteen (13). If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided Us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact Us and We will delete such information from Our files. For additional information regarding the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), please visit the Federal Trade Commission website.
9. Retention Period
We will retain Your personal and commercial information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is required by law.
10. Cross-Border Transfer
The Services are controlled and operated by Us from the United States, and are not intended to subject Us to the laws or jurisdiction of any other country or territory. We may store and process Your personal information in any country where We have facilities or in which We engage service providers, and, by using the Services, You consent to the transfer of information to countries that may have different data protection rules than those of the United States.
11. State Privacy Laws
In addition to the federal laws concerning the collection and use of personal information that are applicable to financial institutions, some states have privacy laws and regulations that supplement these federal laws and provide additional rights to citizens of those states. For information regarding those state laws and the procedures that LoanGlide has in place to comply with those laws, please go to the State Privacy Laws page and our Disclosures page.
From time to time, We may make changes to this Policy in order to accommodate changes to the Services, new technologies, industry practices, regulatory requirements or for other purposes. We encourage You to review the Policy periodically to ensure that You understand how We collect, use and share information through the Services. If We do make changes to the Policy, We will also update the “Effective Date” posted at the top of the Policy.
Any changes to the Policy will become effective when the revised Policy is posted on the Services. By continuing to use the Services following such changes, You are agreeing to accept the terms of the revised Policy.
13. Contact Us
If You have any questions or comments about this Policy or Our privacy practices generally, We encourage You to contact Our customer service department by calling us at 916-618-4264, emailing us at email@example.com or writing to us at LoanGlide Inc, 785 Orchard Dr., Suite 150, Folsom, California 95630.